- Plays that have been put to video can now be shown as premieres or revivals.
- Films that have already run the gamut of film festivals can now have a place to be seen so the filmmaker can continue their marketing of it.
- Through the interview programs on the channel, members of your company, whether they are the producer, director, writer, actors, or crew can be given personal promotion that both enhances the product as well as themselves.
This initial service — having works shown on the channel — is FREE.
Beyond this, JM Communications offers full promotional services to all play and filmmakers and their companies on many different levels including:
- E-PRESS KITS
- REVIEWS (Guaranteed)
- ADVERT BROKERING
- INFLUENCER MARKETING
- BRAND AND IMAGE CONSULTATION
- MULTIPLE PRESS RELEASE SENDINGS
- EVENT & PRODUCTION CONSULTATION
- INTERVIEWS: Video Program, Podcast, Online
- AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT thru SURVEYS
- DESIGN CAPABILITIES (animated and stationary)
- FULL SOCIAL MEDIA (10 different apps and platforms)
- IMMEDIATE COVERAGE (10 diverse sites to choose from)
PLUS YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL STATION for news and events)
JMC in association with Genesis Repertory will also be producing readings of new plays and screenplays. This could be a great opportunity to get feedback on new works that is both relatively safe yet far-reaching enough to be quite effective. JMC has begun the process of speaking with the unions and exploring the concept of transforming the YouTube channel into a Roku channel.
We are realistic and know that for at least half of 2021 we will still be in the situation we are in now, we have positioned all of these attributes of the channel to exist after we return to life. Right now, in some cases, they are our only option in terms of getting our work seen. Once those options grow, then Channel I will become an enhancement to all other festivals, presentations, and promotion.
Please feel free to contact a representative at 347-497-4814 about how the channel can help you as an artist. There is no commitment to simply calling and talking about it.
Thank you again for your interest.